Everyday is a day to be grateful and today I wanted to share my gratitude list with you.
- I’m grateful that I woke up to another day to live my best life.
- I’m grateful for the beautiful early morning sky in Virginia.
- I’m grateful that with each day my sister is healing more and more from her surgery.
- I’m grateful for my first cup of coffee with a different view.
- I’m grateful that the ice is gone and the temperature is much warmer.
- I’m grateful that my sister and I hung out on the couches last night watching movies.
- I’m grateful for doors that have opened up for me.
- I’m grateful for my loved ones back home and for all of you who support me.
It doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re doing. What matters is that there is always something to be grateful for. Life is what you make it, so make it amazing and be grateful for each day you have.
What are you grateful for today? Let me know!
And be grateful for “each breath along the journey.”
It’s a good thing.
Wishing you love and light,